Dalcon Constructors Ltd. is currently seeking a Heavy Civil Foreman to join their team. The successful candidate will have previous experience leading a crew as well as working with the Project and Office Staff to ensure smooth delivery of each project.
- Organize construction sequence for project at least a week ahead discuss with Project Manager
- Complete daily journals
- Complete daily records
- Track all employees’ hours on site
- Schedule tools & material deliveries from yard
- Schedule & relocate equipment & trucks
- Schedule & relocate manpower
- Order small material/rentals
- Enforce all Health and Safety policies
- Compile delivery slips for rentals and turn in to office
- Ensure that all tools & material delivered to site are returned in same condition
- Sign all fuel deliveries
- Work with Dalcon’s safety rep. on required changes to safety improvements
- Have all employees’ on-site sign-off for hours reported
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Foreman in a Heavy Civil capacity. Experience doing bridge work would be considered a strong asset.
We offer an excellent compensation as well an employee benefit package.
If you have the skills listed above, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. **While we love meeting people, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.**