Dalcon Constructors Ltd. is looking for its next key team member! We are looking for a skilled Project Administrator with at least 2 years of previous experience. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Project Managers
- Interfacing with subcontractors, clients, suppliers, etc. on a routine basis
- File documents and maintain project binders
- Order, log, distribute “Locates” for all underground excavation
- Prepare, review and distribute various correspondences (letters, emails, faxes, etc.)
- Prepare purchase orders and documents for subcontractors
- Prepare initial submissions for job start-up
- Review specifications and prepare shop drawing log
- Monitor, log and distribute all incoming and outgoing shop drawings
- Maintain safety binder for all ongoing projects
- Prepare and file completed projects
- Utilize various computer software programs – experience using Jonas Premier will be considered a strong asset
We offer an above average compensation package together with an excellent benefits package.
If you have the experience listed above and are looking to join a great team, submit your resume today!
*While we love meeting new people, only those with the required experience will be contacted for an interview.